Attorney Altieri's cases have been highlighted in the Connecticut Law Tribune and the publication also recognized him as a "New Leader in the Law" in 2016. In addition, Attorney Altieri has been listed as a "Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 In the State of Connecticut" for the years 2016 and 2017. In 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, Attorney Altieri was selected as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Prior to receiving his law degree, Attorney Altieri gained experience working at a global insurance company as a Personal Injury Claims Specialist. He was licensed to negotiate claims in fourteen states and handled well over 1,000 cases. Shortly after, Attorney Altieri clerked at a law firm where he managed transactions and foreclosure defense.
Attorney Altieri is a member of the Connecticut and New Haven County Bar Associations as well as the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. He is a graduate of Quinnipiac University School of Law, cum laude, with a concentration in Civil Advocacy and Dispute Resolution, which he received with honors. While in law school, Attorney Altieri was a member of Phi Alpha Delta, the Society for Dispute Resolution and the Student Bar Association as well as Treasurer for the Labor and Employment Law Society. He also participated in externships with Connecticut Legal Services, The Honorable Theodore R. Tyma, and the Honorable Arthur A. Hiller.
During his free time, Attorney Altieri enjoys riding his motorcycle, playing hockey, and golfing. He is also dedicated to giving back to the community by participating in various charity initiatives including, Relay for Life, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD,) and Save-A-Suit.
Attorney Altieri is admitted to practice in the State of Connecticut, the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, and the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Civil Advocacy and Dispute Resolution
- Honors: with honors
- Honors: Society for Dispute Resolution, Member
- Honors: Student Bar Association
- Honors: Treasurer for the Labor and Employment Law Society
- Central Connecticut State University
- B.A. - 2006
- Connecticut Legal Services, Externship
- The Honorable Theodore R. Tyma, and the Honorable Arthur A. Hiller, Externship
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- New Haven County Bar Associations, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court
- New Leader in the Law
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 In the State of Connecticut
- Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Criminal Matter