After college, he immediately attended Quinnipiac University School of Law and received his Juris Doctorate Degree in 2003. Admitted the practice of law in 2003, Attorney Tropiano started working with Attorney Balzano and made partner in 2008.
He has devoted most of his legal career to representing individuals who have been seriously injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. His genuine compassion for those who have been injured has had a broad and lasting effect with both past and current clients. Although a skilled negotiator, Attorney Tropiano is ready and willing to take every case to trial if that means the best outcome for the clients. After a decade of personal injury practice, he has secured hundreds of pre-trial settlements and jury verdicts for his clients.
Recently, Attorney Tropiano was nominated and named as one of the 10 Best Attorneys in Connecticut by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys for 2019. Rich was also named a Super Lawyer in Connecticut by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2020 and 2021.
In addition to his personal injury practice, Attorney Tropiano also has extensive experience defending individuals charged with crimes. A native of Connecticut he now lives in East Haven with his wife and young son. He thoroughly enjoys spending his free time with his family and friends.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Juris Doctorate - 2003
- Quinnipiac College
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2000
- Major: Mass Communications
- Minor: History
- American Bar Association
- New Haven Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
Current Employment Position
- Connecticut, 2003
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2004
- 10 Best Attorneys in Connecticut, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Super Lawyer in Connecticut by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Personal Injury